Band fees are necessary to provide the funding for many items for the students and band program. Band fees are required in order to make up the difference since fundraising and the school only provide a portion of dollars needed for each student. There are several ways to pay your band fees -
- Leverage student credit points earned while supporting fundraising events
- Cash, check or money order
Paying by cash, check, money order or points
Payments can be mailed to
Fort Mill District Band Booster Club
1750 Highway 160 West
Suite 101, Box 213
Fort Mill, SC 29708
or dropped off in the mailbox just inside the band director’s office. Please remember when making payments, write your child’s name, school and what the payment is for on the check and/or envelop since the finances for multiple school band programs are handled by the booster club. Payments should ONLY be placed in the US mail or in the mailbox in each of the director’s office - DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO ANYONE ELSE!!!
Paying with PayPal
We offer PayPal as a way to pay student band fees allowing parents to pay with any major credit card. A PayPal account is not required for the transaction. The booster club is a PayPal verified organization. You will be responsible for the processing fee PayPal charges us, which is 2.9% plus $0.30. PayPal will open in a new window when you click the “Pay Now” button below.
- Enter the amount of the payment and click “Update”.
- If you have a PayPal account, login and continue the transaction with your saved information.
- You do not have to set up an account to send a payment. If you do not want a PayPal account, click ‘Continue’ under ‘Don’t have a PayPal account?’ – on left side/bottom – to enter your payment information.
- Be sure and note on the page the students name, school and purpose of your payment.
- You will be responsible for the processing fee PayPal charges us, which is 2.9% plus $0.30. This amount will be listed under the tax and shipping & handling when you checkout. For example, if you enter $100, a total of $103.20 ($2.90 plus $0.30) will be charged to you credit card.
- Your credit card statement, confirmation email and your monthly student account statement will be your receipt.
Please contact Denise Colton, Executive Secretary, if you have questions about your monthly statement.
All other questions should be directed to the band director or booster club president.
Can you provide financial assistance to others? Please make check payable to the Fort Mill District Band Booster Club, Inc. (FMDBBC) and mail to address noted above. Please note “School Name & Scholarship Fund” on check.