Fort Mill Band Upcoming Events
- · February 1st-29th, 2012 FUNDRAISING NOW
You can sell restaurant discount cards for $10 or Sonic coupon cards for $ 5 and a percentage of sales price will be allocated to your student’s account in the form of points. Please pick up cards in the lobby tonight! .Turn in money and/or unsold cards to the yellow box in the Band Room by February 29th. Please put the student name and type of cards sold on the envelopes.
- · February 24th-25th. 2012 – Region Band Clinic, Nation Ford High School
Region Band – Students Information – 2/24-2/25
Schedules are in the band room. Students will need MONEY for lunch, dinner, and the evening activity for Friday and lunch on Saturday. Students will be bused to NFHS on Friday and will return by bus to FMHS Friday evening after their fun time. Students will need their own transportation to NFHS on Saturday. Concert times on Saturday are as follows:
3:15 Alternate Band Concert
4:15 Honor Bands Concert
Region Band Hospitality needed: February 24 – 25:
If you can provide goodies for band directors’ hospitality, please contact Stacy Tickle: email@example.com.
- · February 28th, 2012 – Ireland Payments – 1st payment due 2/28
Reminder: The deposit and 1st installment ($175 or 87.5 points) are due February 28th Please remember to put your payment in the Green Box in Mr. Pence’s office or mail to our address: Fort Mill Band Booster Club, 1750 Highway 160 West, Suite 11, Box 213, Fort Mill, SC 29708.
- · February 28th, 2012 – Booster Meeting, 7 pm
- · March 1st, 2012 – Jazz Night Social 6 pm
- · March 7th, 2012 – Sonic Night
- · March 14th, 2012 – Chick-Fil-A Night
- · March 17th, 2012 – St. Patrick’s Day Parades in Charlotte and Baxter Village
- · March 20th, 2012 – Fundraiser Dinner in FMHS Commons
- · March 21st, 2012- Festival Concert
- · March 19-24 FMHS Band Booth at Beef O Brady’s
- · March 27th, 2012 – Booster Club Meeting at 6:30 pm in Auditorium, Ireland Trip Details
- · March 28th, 2012 – Family Night at Brusters Ice Cream
- · April 14th,2012- Junk in the Trunk @ FMHS- Save the date!